You can set up a connection between Klipfolio and Bing Ads to show your data on a dashboard. Use the steps in this article to learn how to set up that connection.
Note: Multi-user credential tokens are not supported at this time.
Connect Your Account
- Find and select Bing Ads in the Connector Gallery.
- When you connect your Bing Ads data to Klipfolio, you will be prompted to connect your account by entering your username and password.
Doing so creates a connection that enables Klipfolio to securely access your Bing Ads account. By default, your connection name looks like this: yourname@BingAds<date and time created>. You can modify the default connection name when you create a new connection or from your list of connections, accessed by clicking your Account Name (located at the bottom of the left navigation sidebar) and selecting Account > Connected Accounts or by clicking the button in the left navigation sidebar and selecting Connections.
You can use and reuse the same account connection every time you connect to Bing Ads. If you have trouble accessing an existing connection, your OAuth token may have expired. Go here for troubleshooting tips.
Find your Developer Token
After connecting your account, you will be asked to enter your Bing Ads Developer Token.
To find your Developer Token:
- Log into your Bing Ads Dev Center.
- Make sure you're on the Your Account Information page.
- Copy your Developer Token and paste it into Klipfolio.
Note: If you don't have a Developer Token, click Request Token.
Select your Report
To select your report:
- On the Configure your data source page, select up to seven accounts that you want to run your report against.
- Select a Report, an Aggregation, and a Time Period.
Note: Depending on the report you choose, aggregation and time period options may not be available.
- Click Submit.