You can set up a connection between Klipfolio and Bing Ads to show your data on a dashboard. Use the steps in this article to learn how to set up that connection.
Connect Your Account
- Find and select Bing Ads in the Connector Gallery.
- When you connect your Bing Ads data to Klipfolio, you will be prompted to connect your account by entering your username and password.
Doing so will create your authentication token that enables Klipfolio to securely access your Bing Ads account. It looks like George@BingAds. You can use and reuse the same authentication token every time you connect to Bing Ads.
Note: Manage your authentication tokens in Klipfolio under Connected Accounts in the Account section.
Find your Developer Token
After connecting your account, you will be asked to enter your Bing Ads Developer Token. To find your Developer Token,
- Log into your Bing Ads Dev Center.
- Make sure you're on the Your Account Information page.
- Copy your Developer Token and paste it into Klipfolio.
Note: Don't have a Developer Token? Click Request Token.
Select your Report
On the Connect an Account page, select up to seven accounts that you want to run your report against. Then select a Report, an Aggregation and a Time Period.
Note: Depending on the report you choose, aggregation and time period options may not be available.