There are several different Klips pricing plans. Each plan bundles the number of users, dashboards, and published links that you can use.
If you are making a change to a lower level plan that doesn't match the resource usage in your account, follow the steps in this article to match your chosen plan. Or, upgrade to a plan that matches your business needs.
Where do I find my current plan?
It's a good idea to find out how many users, dashboards, and published links are available in your current plan. Then you can match your account usage to the amount that is available in your plan.
To find out what plan you have:
- Click your Account Name (located at the bottom of the left navigation sidebar) and select Plan.
If you don’t see the above option, click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Plan.
The page that displays shows you how many users, dashboards, and published links are included in your chosen plan and other options available to you.
Where do I manage my users, dashboards, and published links?
To manage the number of users in your account:
- Click Users in the left navigation sidebar.
If you don’t see the above option, click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Users.
- To remove surplus users, select the user or users you want to remove and click Delete.
The number of dashboards that you can create depends on your plan. If you have too many dashboards and need to remove a few, you can do so in your list of dashboards.
To delete a dashboard:
- Click Dashboards in the left navigation bar.
- From the dashboard list, select any dashboard(s) that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Removing dashboards from your dashboard home page does not delete the dashboard from your account. This can only be done in your dashboard list.
- If you want to downgrade to a lower-priced plan that includes fewer dashboards, you first need to delete the appropriate number of dashboards (to fit within the plan you want to downgrade to). Next, go to the Plan page and choose your new plan. If you want to remove or reduce a dashboard top-up subscription, you first need to delete the appropriate number of dashboards and then Contact us.
You can publish links to your Klip dashboards. There are limitations to the number of published links you can create, based on the number of dashboards included in your pricing plan.
To remove excess published links:
- Click your Account Name (located at the bottom of the left navigation sidebar) and select Account > Usage.
If you don’t see the above option, click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Account. Then, on the left, click Activity.
- Select Published Links.
- Click Delete next to the published link(s) you want to remove.
Disabling vs. deleting
If you disable any link, that link is made unavailable but can be used again later. Disabled links still count towards the total number of published links.
You need to delete a link to have your total number of links decrease. But keep in mind, when you delete a link, it is disabled and not reusable. If you wish to publish the same dashboard again later, you will need to create a new link.