The Social Media Command Centre dashboard shows you how you’re performing on six different social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
To learn more about the Social Media Command Centre dashboard and to add it, click here.
This article includes:
How do I connect my Social Media Command Centre dashboard?
The dashboard includes sample data. After adding the dashboard to your account, you need to connect to your own data for each service.
To connect to your own data:
- On the open dashboard, click Connect your Data (located at the top of the page).
- On the Connect to services page for each service, from the drop-down list, either select an existing connection or click Connect new account.
- Click Next Step.
- If applicable, enter any additional information using the drop-down lists or text fields.
- Click Next Klip to continue for all the Klips on your dashboard.
Note: You manage your tokens in Klipfolio under Connected Accounts in the Account section.
Frequently asked questions
This article includes answers to some common questions about the Social Media Command Centre dashboard. Don’t see your question? Contact Klipfolio support.
- Why doesn’t this dashboard show me any trends or performance metrics?
- Why isn’t historical data available for Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest?
- How do I remove social media channels I don’t use?
- Why am I getting an error when connecting to my YouTube data?
- How do I display this dashboard on a large screen?
- Why doesn’t my number of followers match the number in my LinkedIn account?
- How do I change the height of the bottom row of Klips?
Why doesn’t this dashboard show me any trends or performance metrics?
Why isn’t historical data available for Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest?
How do I remove social media channels I don’t use?
Click the menu icon at the right-hand corner of the Klip and select Remove from dashboard. You can then update the layout of the dashboard by dragging the remaining Klips to adjust their size or modifying the layout grid (via the Layout button on your dashboard).
Why am I getting an error when connecting to my YouTube data?
You may need to reconfigure your Klip. Learn more here.
How do I display this dashboard on a large screen?
There are many options for getting your dashboards up on TV screens around the office. Here are some solutions our customers have used.
Why doesn’t my number of followers match the number in my LinkedIn account?
How do I change the height of the bottom row of Klips?
You can change the height of the bottom row of Klips by following a few simple steps.
- From your Klip, click the 3-dot menu and click Edit.
- In the left-hand component tree, click HTML Template.
- In the Properties panel, select the desired height.
- Save your Klip.
- Repeat for other Klips.