The Social Media Command Centre dashboard shows you how you’re performing on six different social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
To learn more about the Social Media Command Centre dashboard and to add it, click here.
This article includes:
How do I connect my Social Media Command Centre dashboard?
To connect your Social Media Command Centre dashboard:
- Once you've added the dashboard to your account, click Connect your Data.
- On Connect to services, click Connect an Account.
Note: You can manage your tokens in Klipfolio under Connected Accounts in the Account section.
- Click Next Step.
- If applicable, enter any additional information using the drop-down lists or text fields.
- Click Update Klip.
- Click Next Klip to continue for all the Klips on your dashboard.
Frequently asked questions
This article includes answers to some common questions about the Social Media Command Centre dashboard. Don’t see your question? Contact Klipfolio support.
- Why doesn’t this dashboard show me any trends or performance metrics?
- Why isn’t historical data available for Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest?
- How do I remove social media channels I don’t use?
- Why am I getting an error when connecting to my YouTube data?
- How do I display this dashboard on a large screen?
- Why doesn’t my number of followers match the number in my LinkedIn account?
- How do I change the height of the bottom row of Klips?
Why doesn’t this dashboard show me any trends or performance metrics?
Why isn’t historical data available for Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest?
How do I remove social media channels I don’t use?
Click the menu icon at the right-hand corner of the Klip and select Remove from dashboard. You can then update the layout of the dashboard by dragging the remaining Klips to adjust their size or modifying the layout grid (via the Layout button on your dashboard).
Why am I getting an error when connecting to my YouTube data?
You may need to reconfigure your Klip. Learn more here.
How do I display this dashboard on a large screen?
There are manyoptions for getting your dashboards up on TV screens around the office. Here are some solutions our customers have used.
Why doesn’t my number of followers match the number in my LinkedIn account?
The trends in LinkedIn analytics have a slightly different number than Klipfolio. This is because we are taking total followers until today and LinkedIn is showing total organic followers until yesterday.
How do I change the height of the bottom row of Klips?
You can change the height of the bottom row of Klips by following a few simple steps.
- From your Klip, click the 3-dot menu and click Edit.
- In the left-hand component tree, click HTML Template.
- In the Properties panel, select the desired height.
- Save your Klip.
- Repeat for other Klips.