You can set up a connection between Klipfolio and SurveyMonkey to show your data on a dashboard. Use the steps in this article to learn how to set up that connection.
What is Klipfolio?
Klipfolio integrates with many cloud services and tools to create meaningful data visualizations.
How do I get started with SurveyMonkey?
- Ensure you have a paid SurveyMonkey account (See 'Partner Integrations & APIs' at the bottom of the list).
- Find and select SurveyMonkey in the Connector Gallery
- Authenticate with SurveyMonkey and find your Survey ID.
Authenticate with SurveyMonkey and find your Survey ID
To bring your SurveyMonkey data into Klipfolio,
- Navigate to the Connector Gallery in Klipfolio and choose SurveyMonkey from the list.
- Select List of Surveys.
- On the Connect an Account page, click Connect new account
- Create a SurveyMonkey token in the popup window by entering your SurveyMonkey login credentials.
Important! You will not be able to create a token unless you have a paid SurveyMonkey account.
- Click Next Step.
- On the New Data Source page, click Get Resource.
- Copy the ID of the survey from which you want to get data.
Note: Use your Survey ID in other queries, like Completed Survey Rollups (Last 30 Days) and Trends. When you go to use those pre-built queries, replace <yourSurveyID> with your Survey ID.
Klipfolio connects to hundreds of services in the cloud that have a REST API. If you take the time to learn how to get data into Klipfolio using APIs, your possibilities are endless. Here's a quick and simple overview video on APIs and Klipfolio:
If you need help using APIs, enlist a data analyst or developer to help you.
If you want to edit a data source that you already created, check out How to edit or reconfigure a data source, and get step-by-step instructions.
SurveyMonkey quick reference table
|API Documentation||SurveyMonkey API documentation|
|OAuth Token Authentication|
For completed surveys rollups (last 30 days):
- Introduction to the Connector Gallery
- Guide to REST API data sources
- Working with XML/JSON data sources