The Google Ads Account Overview dashboard helps you track key digital advertising metrics for your Google Ads account.
To learn more about the Google Ads Account Overview dashboard and to add it, click here.
This article includes:
How do I connect my Google Ads Account Overview dashboard?
To connect your Google Ads Account Overview dashboard:
- Once you've added the dashboard to your account, click Connect your Data.
- On Connect to services, click Connect an Account.
Note: You can manage your tokens in Klipfolio under Connected Accounts in the Account section.
- Click Next Step.
- Enter your Customer ID.
- Click Update Klip.
- Click Next Klip to continue for all the Klips on your dashboard.
Frequently asked questions
This article includes answers to some common questions about the Google Ads Account Overview dashboard. Don’t see your question? Contact Klipfolio support.
- How is my budget being calculated in the Total Ad Cost Klip?
- How are my conversion values and ROI metrics calculated?
- How do I change the currency in these Klips?
How is my budget being calculated in the Total Ad Cost Klip?
How are my conversion values and ROI metrics calculated?
How do I change the currency in these Klips?
To change the currency:
- From your Klip, click the 3-dot menu and click Edit.
- Click on the component you'd like to change.
- In the Properties panel below, change the Symbol to the currency of your choice.
- Save your changes.