The Google AdWords Keyword Performance dashboard shows you how your keywords are performing on Google AdWords.
To learn more about the Google AdWords Keyword Performance dashboard and to add it, click here.
This article includes:
How do I connect my Google AdWords Keyword Performance dashboard?
To connect your Google AdWords Keyword Performance dashboard:
- Once you've added the dashboard to your account, click Connect your Data.
- On Connect to services, click Connect an Account.
Note: You can manage your tokens in Klipfolio under Connected Accounts in the Account section.
- Click Next Step.
- Enter your Customer ID.
- Click Update Klip.
- Click Next Klip to continue for all the Klips on your dashboard.
Frequently asked questions
This article includes answers to some common questions about the Google AdWords Keyword Performance dashboard. Don’t see your question? Contact Klipfolio support.
- Why aren't the numbers matching what I see in Google AdWords?
- How do I change the currency symbol on the dashboard?
Why aren't the numbers matching what I see in Google AdWords?
How do I change the currency symbol on the dashboard?
To change the currency:
- From your Klip, click the 3-dot menu and click Edit.
- Click the component you'd like to change
- In the Properties panel below, change the Symbol to the currency of your choice.
- Save your changes.