Everything you create in Klipfolio is automatically saved. There are three different places where your assets are stored: the Library, My Klips and the Dashboard Library.
Tip! Give your dashboards, Klips and data sources meaningful names to make them easier to find.
The Library is the master storage place for all of your your dashboards, Klips and data sources. In the Library, you can click on the name of the asset to find out more information, or you can select the radio box next to the name and either share or delete it permanently.
To find the Library in Klipfolio, select Library in the top-right corner of your screen.
My Klips is a convenient and accessible way to see all the Klips you have created and add them to any dashboard.
To find My Klips,
- On your dashboard, click Add a Klip.
- In the Add a Klip popup, select My Klips.
- Use the dropdown menu to filter your Klips, and the search bar to find a particular Klip.
Clicking the + sign on your dashboard enables you to do three things: add a blank dashboard, add a new dashboard from the Gallery, and browse a library of all the dashboards you have created.
To find the Dashboard Library,
- Navigate up to the top right corner of your page and click the + sign.
- Under Dashboard Library, browse all the dashboards you have created. Use the search bar and the left and right arrow keys to move from page to page in the Dashboard Libary.