YouTube allows users to upload, view, and share videos. YouTube is owned by Google.
In order to associate your data with the Klip you add to your dashboard from the Gallery, you will need:
- To be a manager of your organization's YouTube channel.
- To have Google OAuth token linked to your YouTube manager profile.
- To have your YouTube Channel ID.
To add a YouTube Klip Gallery template to your dashboard:
|Ensure you are a manager of your YouTube channel. To add a manager,
|Select a YouTube Klip from the Gallery.
Select Add to Dashboard.
|On the Connect to services popup, use the drop-down menu to Select a token or Create a new OAuth token.|
|Choose the email address or account name associated with your YouTube channel.|
|On the Authentication window, select Accept.|
|You now have an OAuth token.|
|Click Add Klip.|
|Voila! Enjoy your Klip.|
If you’re having trouble connecting to your YouTube channel, try these strategies to help you connect your data.
- Try selecting another token that is connected to your YouTube channel
- Click + Connect new account... and connect to a different YouTube channel that is associated with your account.
- Go to your YouTube account and make sure that your channel has videos on it.