|API Documentation||Buffer API documentation|
Creating a data source using Buffer
To create a data source using Buffer, you need to accomplish 3 tasks:
- Start the data source creation process.
- Authenticate with Buffer.
- Write a query and enter it in Klipfolio.
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
To create a data source using Buffer, go to the Service Connectors page in Klipfolio and select Buffer.
Step 2: Authenticate with Buffer
- Click the Connect new account link.
- Enter your Buffer username and password when prompted.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to allow Klipfolio to access your Buffer account.
- Name and save your OAuth Credentials.
Step 3: Write the query and enter it in Klipfolio
Refer to the Buffer API Docs as you are writing a query.
- In Klipfolio on the REST/URL page, at URL, enter a query. For example:
- At Data Format, select JSON.
- At Method, select GET.
Now that you know how to write a Buffer query, use the Buffer API documentation to create your own.
These articles provide an overview of important concepts for connecting to data sources:
- Introduction to data sources
- Working with JSON/XML data sources
- Best practices for uploading your data