|Data Source Type:||REST/URL|
|Authentication:||Basic HTTP Authentication|
|API Documentation||FluidSurveys API Documentation|
|Klip Gallery||Save time and add pre-built Klips with the Klip Gallery!
Klip Gallery: FluidSurveys
Creating a data source using FluidSurveys
To create a data source using FluidSurveys data, you need to accomplish four tasks:
- Start the data source creation process.
- Find your survey ID.
- Write a query and enter it in Klipfolio.
- Authenticate with FluidSurveys.
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
To create a data source using FluidSurveys, go to the Connector Gallery page in Klipfolio and select FluidSurveys.
Step 2: Authenticate with FluidSurveys
- At Username, enter your FluidSurveys username.
- At Password, enter your FluidSurveys password.
Step 3: Find your survey ID
If you need a survey ID to complete your query, you can find it in your FluidSurveys account.
To find your survey ID,
- Open a new tab in your browser and go to https://fluidsurveys.com.
- Login to your FluidSurveys account.
- Select the survey from which you would like to retrieve data.
- Navigate to the URL and copy the survey ID.
- In Klipfolio, paste the survey ID into the query.
Step 4: Write a query and enter it in Klipfolio
Refer to the FluidSurveys API Docs to learn more about writing a query. Here is a query sample to get you started.
NOTE: The code fragment
csv?_comma_separated=true added to the query sample below is extremely important as it allows you to retrieve your survey results in a usable CSV format. Don't forget to add it to any other queries you put forth!
To get survey IDs
When you have written a query, enter it into Klipfolio.