Searchmetrics is a provider of search analytics, digital marketing software, and SEO services. It operates the Searchmetrics Suite, an SEO platform that offers a holistic consulting approach to helping companies develop and execute intelligent, long term digital marketing and content strategies.
|Data Source Type:||REST/URL (Searchmetrics)|
|Authentication:|| API Key Authentication
Searchmetrics API Key Authentication information
|API Documentation:||Searchmetrics API Documentation|
Creating a data source using Searchmetrics
To create a data source using Searchmetrics, you need to accomplish three tasks:
- Start the data source creation process.
- Authenticate with Searchmetrics.
- Enter the URL into Kliipfolio.
Note: This guide assumes that you already have an active Searchmetrics account.
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
To create a data source using Searchmetrics, go to the Connector Gallery page in Klipfolio and select Searchmetrics.
Step 2: Write the Query
[Product]+[Data category]+[Method]+[Return data]+[Call].
- For example, for the call
"RelatedKeywords", the full name that has to be used in the code is
- An example HTTP Request would be:
Step 3: Enter the URL into Klipfolio
Once you have completed your Searchmetrics API request, copy and paste your URL into Klipfolio's Searchmetrics connector.
In the Connect to your Searchmetrics data page, ensure that you:
- Enter your API Key.
- Enter your API Secret.
- Copy and paste the URL from Searchmetrics into the API Request.
- Working with XML/JSON data sources
- How do I use Facebook Insights as my data source?
- How do I use Google Analytics as my data source?
- How do I use Twitter as my data source?