|Data Source Type:||REST/URL|
|Authentication:||Basic HTTP Authentication|
|Sample Query:||To return all tickets:
|API Documentation:||Freshdesk API Documentation|
Creating a data source using Freshdesk
To create a data source using Freshdesk, you need to accomplish 3 tasks:
- Start the data source creation process
- Craft a query and enter it into Klipfolio
Note: This guide assumes that you already have an active Freshdesk account.
Start the data source creation process
- To create a data source using Freshdesk, go to the Service Connectors page in Klipfolio and select Freshdesk from the list.
- Enter your Freshdesk username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click Next Step.
Craft a query and enter it into Klipfolio
- At Query URL, use the example query or erase it and build your own. Refer to the Freshdesk API documentation to find out more.
The example query:
To return all tickets:
Note: By default only tickets that have been created within the past 30 days will be returned. For older tickets, use the
- At Data Format, JSON is selected for you.
- At Method, GET is selected for you.
- Click Get Resource.