|Available in the Connector Gallery||
Yes, click here to view the Connector Gallery.
|API Documentation||Podio API Documentation|
|OAuth Token Authentication|
By default, Podio returns 20 records per query. To return more records, append &limit=n where n <= 500 (the maximum allowed by Podio) to the query. To return data beyond the first 500 records, use the limit and offset parameters. For example, to start at the 501st record and get the next 200 records:
To retrieve more than 500 records, pagination is required.
Podio returns a maximum 500 records per query and each response provides a total value to indicate the total number of records. To page through the data, use the offset and limit parameters in your Podio query.
Refer to Data Sources with Multiple Pages for details on how to handle pagination.
Podio uses a number of date parameters, all of which use the following formats:
- You must have an active Podio account.
To create a Podio data source:
- Go to the Data Sources Library, click Create a New Data Source and select Podio from the Connector Gallery.
- Click Create a custom Podio data source.
- Select Connect an account. You will be redirected to Podio where you will be prompted to type your Podio credentials (Email and Password) and click Login.
- You will be returned to Klipfolio: click Next Step.
- To write your Query URL, refer to Podio API Documentation and our Guide to REST API data sources as well as the following examples (orange text indicates values to be replaced with your specific values).
- set Data Format to JSON
- set Method to GET
- Click Get Resource, validate the data returned and click Continue to save your Podio data source.