|Overview||Import assets like Klips, dashboards, and data sources from one account to another (eg: from a master account to a client account).|
|Important||To import assets to an account, you must be signed into that account as administrator.
Learn more: Managing Clients
|Basic Steps||1. Sign into account (the one you want to import assets)
2. Navigate to the relevant dashboard in that account's Library
3. Click the Import button
4. Select which assets you want to import
5. Confirm your selection
Importing Klips, Dashboards, and Data Sources
To import Klips, dashboards, and data sources from one account to another, you need to complete 3 tasks:
- Sign in to the account as an administrator.
- Navigate to the relevant dashboard in that account's Library.
- Select the appropriate assets and import them.
Step 1: Sign in as an administrator
In order to import assets into an account, you need to be signed into that account as an administrator. These two articles provide more information on this step:
Step 2: Navigate to the relevant dashboard in the Library
To import an asset like a Klip, dashboard, or data source, you need to access the relevant dashboard in that account's Library.
- Click on the Library link at the top of the page.
- Select the correct Klip, dashboard, or data source in the Library.
- Click the Import button.
Step 3: Select the resources and import them
When importing an asset you will need to select which account to import the asset from. As well, importing an asset like a Klip or dashboard will result in the importation of associated asset like data sources (in the case of Klips), and additional Klips and data sources (in the case of dashboards).
- Select one or more assets to import.
- Click the Next button.
- Confirm your selection.
- Click the Import Now button.
Here are some more resources to help you manage clients: