You can optionally cancel or delete your Klipfolio account. Not ready to cancel or delete? Contact us to discover more options. We can work with you to customize your plan or discuss putting your account on hold. Get your concerns addressed by contacting our Success Team. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelling vs. deleting an account
|After the current billing period ends, your credit card will be closed and users will not be able to access their dashboards. Your subscription is cancelled, and all Klips, dashboards, and data sources will be removed.||This option will delete all users, groups, data sources, Klips, dashboards, and email addresses associated with your company. This cannot be undone and no information is saved.|
Cancelling your account
To cancel your account:
- On your dashboard at the top right corner, click Account.
- Select the Company tab.
- In the left-hand menu, select Billing.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your plan and click the Cancel button under Cancel Plan.
- When the confirmation popup appears, select Cancel Plan.
The account is cancelled and you will be asked to complete a short exit survey.
Deleting your account
To delete your account, call us at 1-877-233-6149 or send us a message.
- Purchasing Klipfolio seats
- Adding new users
- Creating groups and setting default tabs
- User roles and access permissions