Klipfolio includes a revision history list that allows you to view and revert back to an earlier version of a Klip. The list of revisions includes auto-saved Klips and the last five times you saved a Klip.
Restoring your Klip to a previous version does not eliminate any Klip versions. Rather, the restored version moves to the top of the revision history list.
How to revert to an earlier version of a Klip
- In the Klip Editor, select the Save and Exit arrow to see more options.
- Select View Recent Revisions to access a list of recent revisions (or use the keyboard shortcut of Alt+B).
- Click a revision date to view the previous version of a Klip.
- Verify that the Klip version is the version you want restored.
- Select the Save and Exit arrow.
- Select Save (or use the keyboard shortcut Alt+S).
Important: You must save a Klip before a revision replaces the current Klip.
Now that you know more about reverting to an earlier version of a Klip, check out the following tutorial:
These articles provide an overview of important concepts for building Klips: