To successfully add Salesforce Klips from the Klip Gallery, make sure you have the right field security permissions.
This article includes:
- How do I determine whether I have access to the correct fields?
- Which Salesforce fields are associated with the Klip Gallery?
- Why is my map Klip blank?
How do I determine whether I have access to the correct fields?
To ensure that you have access to Salesforce fields that are associated with Klips in the Gallery,
- Log in to Salesforce.
- At the top right, click on your name.
- Select Setup.
- In the left navigation menu, under App Setup, select Customize.
- Select the object you wish to review. For example, Opportunities, Accounts, or Leads.
- Select Fields.
- Select the field you wish to review. For example, BillingAddress.
- Click Set Field-Level Security.
- Make sure the fields below are made visible to your profile or a desired profile.
- Repeat with the other fields listed.
Which Salesforce fields are associated with the Klip Gallery?
The following Salesforce fields are associated with Salesforce Klips in the Klip Gallery:
Why is my map Klip blank?
Because there is no default format of country codes and state codes in Salesforce, Klipfolio uses the state postal code format. If there is a mismatch between the state postal code format that Klipfolio uses and the country code format you use in your Salesforce account, your map Klip may be blank.