To successfully add Salesforce Klips from the Klip Gallery, make sure you have the right field security permissions.
Determining whether you have access to the correct fields
To ensure that you have access to Salesforce fields that are associated with Klips in the Gallery,
- Log in to Salesforce.
- Click on your name.
- Select Setup.
- On the left navigation menu, under App Setup, select Customize.
- Select the object you wish to review. For example, Opportunities, Accounts, or Leads.
- Select Fields.
- Select the field you wish to review. For example, BillingAddress.
- Click Set Field-Level Security.
- Make sure the fields below are made visible to your profile or a desired profile.
- Repeat with the other fields listed.
Salesforce fields associated with the Klip Gallery
Why is my map Klip blank?
Because there is no default format of country codes and state codes in Salesforce, Klipfolio uses the state postal code format. If there is a mismatch between the state postal code format that Klipfolio uses and the country code format you use in your Salesforce account, your map Klip may be blank.