|Available in the Connector Gallery||
Yes, click here to view the Connector Gallery.
|API Documentation||Toggl API Documentation|
|Basic HTTP Authentication|
|Toggl returns a maximum of 50 records per query. To retrieve a specific set of records, specify a date range in the query or, to retrieve more records, pagination is required.|
|Toggl returns a maximum of 50 records per query and a total_count value to indicate the total number of records. Refer to Data Sources with Multiple Pages for details on how to handle pagination.|
You must have an active Toggl account.
To create a Toggl data source:
- Go to the Data Sources Library, click Create a New Data Source and select Toggl from the Connector Gallery.
- You will be prompted to type a Username and Password.
- set Username to your API token (found under My Profile in your Toggl account)
- set Password to "api_token" (without quotes)
- click Next Step
- To write your Query URL, refer to Toggl API documentation and our Guide to REST API data sources as well as the following examples (orange text indicates values to be replaced with your specific values).
- set Data Format to JSON
- set Method to GET
- Click Get Resource, validate the data returned and click Continue to save your Toggl data source.
- Introduction to the Connector Gallery
- Guide to REST API data sources
- Working with XML/JSON data sources
- Data Sources with Multiple Pages