|Data Source Type:||REST/URL|
Asana Access Token
|API Documentation:||Asana API Documentation|
Creating a data source using Asana
To create a data source using Asana, you need to accomplish four tasks:
- Start the data source creation process
- Craft a query and enter it into Klipfolio
- Find your Access Token
- Authenticate and complete the data source creation process
Note: This guide assumes that you already have an active Asana account.
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
To create a data source using Asana, go to the New Data Source page in Klipfolio and select the REST/URL connector option.
Step 2: Craft your query and enter it into Klipfolio
Here is a sample query to help you get started:
Copy and paste your completed query URL from Asana into Klipfolio.
Step 3: Find your Access Token
You can get your Access Token by logging into Asana, and clicking on the “Apps” tab of your account settings.
Step 4: Authenticate and complete the data source creation process
Once you have completed your query:
- At Data Format, select JSON.
- At Method, select GET.
- Select Query Parameters.
- Under Name, enter Authorization.
- Under Value, enter Bearer <Your-Access-Token>.
- Under Type, select Header.
- Click Submit.