|Data Source Type:||REST/URL|
|Authentication:||Include an API key and Personal key in the query parameters.
For more information, see Step 2.
|API Documentation||Swrve API documentation|
|Klip Gallery||Save time and add pre-built Klips with the Klip Gallery
Klip Gallery: Swrve
Creating a data source using Swrve
To create a data source using Swrve, you need to accomplish three tasks:
- Start the data source creation process.
- Write a query and enter it in Klipfolio.
- Add query parameters to the URL.
Step 1. Start the data source creation process
To create a data source using Swrve, go to the Connector Gallery page in Klipfolio and select Swrve.
Step 2: Find your Swrve API key and personal key
To find your Swrve API key and personal key,
- Log into your Swrve account.
- In your Swrve account, select your app.
- In the dashboard of your app, navigate to the left side menu and select Setup.
- Select Integration settings.
- Retrieve your API key and personal key from the Integration Settings page.
- Include your API key and personal key in the query to securely bring your data into Klipfolio.
Step 3: Write the query and enter it in Klipfolio
Refer to the Swrve developer documentation to learn more about writing a query. To help get you started, here are a few examples:
Base URL for The Swrve Export API (US data center):
Base URL for The Swrve Export API (EU data center):
Note: By default, Swrve uses the US Data Center, unless you have deliberately updated the SDK configuration to point to the EU Data Center.
The Swrve Export API for revenue with date parameters:
Use Swrve API documentation to help you write a query and retrieve the data that you would like to work with. When you have written a query, enter it into Klipfolio.
To learn more about JSON data and API Key authentication, check out these articles: