The XMLA connector allows you to send MDX queries to XMLA enabled data sources.
- Click Data Sources in the left navigation bar.
- Click the Create a New Data Source button.
- Select XMLA from the list of connectors.
- On the Configure your data source page, provide the following information:
- Click Get data.
- Ensure this is the data you’re looking for and, optionally, select the checkbox to Model your data. Learn more about modelling your data source here.
- Click Continue.
- Name, choose refresh settings, and, optionally, share your data source.
- Click Save.
The data source is created and stored in your list of data sources for use in a Klip.