The XMLA connector allows you to send MDX queries to XMLA enabled data sources.
- Click Data Sources in the left navigation bar.
- Click the Create a New Data Source button.
- Select XMLA from the list of connectors.
- On the Configure data source page, provide the following information:
- Click Submit.
- Verify the content uploaded is correct.
Note: In addition to your raw data source, you can create a modelled version of your data source at this stage. To create a modelled data source, ensure that the checkbox next to Model this data source is selected before clicking Continue.
To learn more about creating a modelled data source, click here.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter a name and description for the data source.
- Optional: Adjust the Auto-Refresh rate.
- Optional: Share the data source.
- Click the Save button.
The data source is created and stored in your list of data sources for use in a Klip.