How to use XMLA as a data source
The XMLA connector allows you to send MDX queries to XMLA enabled data sources.
- From the My Dashboard page, click the Library link.
- Select the Data Sources tab.
- Click the Create a New Data Source button.
- Select the XMLA option.
- From the Configure a connection to a XMLA data source window, provide the following information:
- Click the Get Resource button.
- Verify the content uploaded is correct.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter a name and description for the data source.
- Optional: Adjust the Auto-Refresh rate.
- Optional: Share the data source.
- Click the Save button.
The data source is created and stored in the Library for use in a Klip.
- How do I use Google Analytics as my data source?
- How do I use Facebook Insights as my data source?
- Using Databases (SQL) as my data source?
Did you have trouble with the material in this article?
These articles may help: