|Data Source Type:||REST/URL|
|Authentication:||Basic HTTP Authentication
Username and Password
|API Documentation:||Desk.com API documentation|
Create a new data source using Desk.com
To create a data source using Desk.com, you need to accomplish the following tasks:
- Start the data source creation process.
- Write your query and enter it into Klipfolio.
- Authenticate and complete the data source creation process.
Note: This guide assumes that you already have an active Desk.com account.
Step 1: Start the data source creation process
To create a data source using Desk.com, go to the Connector Gallery page in Klipfolio and select Desk.com.
Step 2: Write your query and enter it into Klipfolio
Desk.com offers a variety of query options from which you can retrieve data. Refer to the Desk.com API Documentation to find out more.
Here is a sample query to get you started:
Step 3: Authenticate and complete the data source creation process
Now that you have written your query and copied it into Klipfolio:
- Enter your Desk Username and Password.
- At Data Format, select JSON from the drop-down menu.
- At Method, select GET.
- Select Get Resource.
- If you are satisfied with the data returned, select Continue.