Important: Please refer to the ShoreTel Sky documentation for information on retrieving data using an API.
To create a data source using ShoreTel Sky:
Note: These procedures only provide the steps required to plug the API into Klipfolio to create a new data source. Please refer to the ShoreTel Sky documentation for more information on retrieving data using an API.
- Click Data Sources in the left navigation bar.
- Click on the Create a New Data Source button.
- Select the REST/URL connector option.
- Select the Basic HTTP Authentication option.
- Enter your ShoreTel Sky Username and Password.
- Enter your ShoreTel Sky API into the URL field.
Note: Refer to the ShoreTel Sky documentation for instructions on how to retrieve your API.
- Click the Submit button.
Note: In addition to your raw data source, you can create a modelled version of your data source at this stage. To create a modelled data source, ensure that the checkbox next to Model this data source is selected before clicking Continue.
To learn more about creating a modelled data source, click here.
- Click the Continue button.
- Provide a name and description for the data source.
- Set the Refresh Rate for the data source.
- Click the Save button.
The data source is saved and stored in your list of data sources for future use.