When working with formulas and functions in the formula bar, you can copy and paste elements of your formula.
- Make a selection:
- Select a function by pressing CTRL+E.
- Select the entire formula by pressing CTRL+A.
- Select an entire line by triple clicking.
- Use your cursor to highlight the function or formula.
- Press CTRL+C / Command+C with the formula element selected.
- Place your cursor where you want to paste the formula element or highlight a formula element you want to paste over. Press CTRL+V / Command+V.
Hover over the image below to see a new formula element pasted over an old formula element.
Copy and paste formulas from support documentation
You can copy example formulas from the support documentation and paste them into your formula bar. In the example below, the parameters of the pasted formula are set to data selections for the Klip that is being edited.