Your dashboards can be set to either display with a Light theme or a Dark theme. You can choose to display your dashboards in full-screen mode and cycle through them using a slideshow-type format. By default, all dashboards are displayed and switched every ten (10) seconds. However, each user has the option to select which dashboards display and the number of seconds that elapses before switching to the next dashboard.
How do I set a Light or Dark theme for my dashboards?
When you select a Light or Dark theme for your dashboards, your selection is applied to all of your dashboards.
To select a dashboard theme
- In Klipfolio's home page, click My Dashboards.
- Click the Use a dark/light theme icon, as shown below.
How do I display my dashboards in full-screen as a slideshow ?
You can set your dashboards to display in full-screen mode and cycle through them like a slideshow.
To display selected dashboards in full-screen mode
- In Klipfolio's home page, beside My Dashboards, click the Enter full screen (TV mode) icon, as shown below.
- Click the drop-down arrow to see a list of your dashboards and click the eye icon for each dashboard that you want to hide when in full-screen mode. By default, all dashboards are set to display.
- Click the play icon, as shown below. Only the dashboards set to visible will display in the cycle.
- Press your web browser’s full-screen mode key.
For a Microsoft Windows operating system, use the F11 key.
For a Macintosh operating system, use the shortcut key combination CTRL-⌘-F.
How do I adjust the cycling time for my dashboards?
You can adjust the time that it takes for a dashboard display to switch to the next dashboard. For example, one person may have the wallboard cycle through in 30 second intervals, while another person may have set an interval time of only 15 seconds.
- In Klipfolio's home page, beside your name, select Account from the drop-down list.
- On the My Profile page, after Dashboard Options, click Edit.
- At Dashboard Switching, change the default number of 10 seconds to a different number.