You can replace the Klipfolio logo with your own logo to apply personal branding to your dashboard. Personalizing your dashboard is quick - all you need is a GIF, JPEG, or PNG image file of your logo.
You will need to import images for the Default, Full Screen, and Mobile dashboard views. When you add your logo to Klipfolio, you will be able to apply the logo to Light and Dark theme settings.
To change the dashboard logo:
- From the drop-down list beside your account name, click Account.
- Click Settings.
- Beside Branding & Themes, click Edit.
- Select Uploaded image file from the drop-down list.
- Click Browse and navigate to and select your logo image file.
- Click Open.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for the Dark theme.
- Click the Apply Now button.
- Click the Finished button.
Your custom logo will now display instead of the Klipfolio logo.
Klipfolio will automatically change your logo to suit the theme that you are using. Here is a sample logo displayed on the dashboard using the Light theme.
Klipfolio will automatically change your logo to suit the theme that you are using. Here is a sample logo displayed on the Dashboard using the Dark theme.