|Data Type:||CSV / Spreadsheet|
|Download Link||Example Marketing Data|
|Used in this tutorial||Table Klip (Marketing)|
Creating a data source using the sample data
To create a data source using the sample data, you must complete the following tasks:
- Download the data to your computer
- Upload the file to your Klipfolio account
Step 1: Download the data
- Click the following link to download the data file automatically: http://static.klipfolio.com/datasources/Example-Marketing-Data.csv
The CSV file is downloaded to your browser's default downloads folder.
Tip! If you don't know where the downloads folder is located, use your browser's Show in folder option.
Step 2: Upload the data
- In the Library, select the Create a new data source option.
- Select the Upload a File option.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Select the example CSV file (see tip above).
- Click the Continue button.
- Name and save your data source.
The data source is stored in the Library.