If you want to build your own maps to upload in the Map component, you may find the following troubleshooting tips helpful:
Custom SVG is not displaying.
- Make sure you are using only ungrouped compound paths.
- Check that each has a region ID like id="region:a:b".
Only some paths are showing up.
- Check that each path has a unique region id and name.
The scale or artboard size is not quite right.
- Klipfolio will resize maps based on the artboard size to always show 100% of it at its largest size possible. For paths outside the artboard, Klipfolio will show them only if there is room.
- Copy and paste your SVG from one Illustrator file to a new Illustrator file with a fresh artboard and work from there.
My custom map does not work with zoom controls.
Still having trouble?
- Take a moment to look at the SVG file's XML in a text or code editor (for example Notepad++) and make sure it is formatted the same way as in our sample SVG file.
If the problem persists, send an email to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.