If the single sign-on token for a company account expires, or if a company’s single sign-on token is regenerated, a user might not be able to log into Klipfolio.
To troubleshoot this problem:
- Check for any error messages in the Event Log of your Klipfolio account.
- Validate a user’s single sign-on token using our “Testing Tool". Note: You must use a user’s single sign-on token, and not the company’s single sign-on key to perform this test.
- Take note of any generated error message.
- Go to the Error Handling section in the document titled “Implementing Single Sign-on for Klipfolio" and review the description associated with the error message noted in Step 3.
- Take corrective action.
- For a SAML connection, leave out the ----BEGIN---- and ----END---- certificate lines when copying over the certificate.
If the problem persists, send an email to our Support Team at [email protected] that includes details of the user’s single sign-on token and the generated error message.