- Why has my account been suspended?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- What do I do if my credit card is not accepted?
- Can Klipfolio invoice me?
- How do I view and download my previous invoices?
- Does my account auto-renew?
- What happens to my account when it is in arrears?
- Why can't I reactivate my account through the app after cancelling?
- Is there a grace period for payments?
1. Why has my account been suspended?
Your account was suspended because you are in payment arrears or your account has been cancelled. If your account was cancelled, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal. You can set up automated billing. If you want to set up invoicing for larger transaction amounts, please contact email@example.com.
3. How do I update my credit card information?
4. What do I do if my credit card is not accepted?
There are several reasons why your credit card may not be accepted. We suggest you try the following: Verify your credit card number and expiry date, confirm you are using your credit and not your debit card, and check that you haven't exceeded your transaction limit. If, after exploring these possible causes, your card is still not accepted, either use an alternate card or contact your financial institution.
5. Can Klipfolio invoice me?
Yes. We can set up invoicing for larger payment amounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify for auto-invoicing.
6. How do I view and download my previous invoices?
Yes. Your account will be automatically renewed.
8. What happens to my account when it is in arrears?
Any accounts in arrears after 60 days are cancelled. Contact email@example.com to pay and re-instate your account.
9. Why can't I reactivate my account through the app after cancelling?
If you deleted your account, it can't be recovered. If the account was cancelled, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate your account. For more information on the difference between cancelling and deleting your account, go here.
10. Is there a grace period for payments?
If your credit card payment is declined, your account enters a 30 day grace period. After you've updated your credit card information, your payment is automatically processed and the grace status is removed. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
If you receive invoices from Klipfolio, they are due upon receipt. If payment is not received in 30 days your account will be placed into a grace period for 30 days. After the 30 day grace period your account will go into arrears until you have updated your billing information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your account.