- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- Will my credit card be charged automatically each billing period?
- What do I do if my credit card is not accepted?
- Can Klipfolio invoice me?
- How do I view and download my previous invoices?
- Does my subscription automatically renew?
- Can I be refunded or credited for partial periods?
- Is there a grace period for payments?
- What happens to my account when it's in arrears?
- Why has my account been suspended?
- Will I be notified if the cost of my plan increases?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Why can't I reactivate my account through the app after cancelling?
1. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, or American Express credit, as well as PayPal. You can set up automated billing. If you want to set up invoicing for larger transaction amounts, please contact email@example.com.
2. How do I update my credit card information?
3. Will my credit card be charged automatically each billing period?
4. What do I do if my credit card is not accepted?
There are several reasons why your credit card may not be accepted. We suggest you try the following: Verify your credit card number and expiry date, confirm you are using your credit and not your debit card, and check that you haven't exceeded your transaction limit. If, after exploring these possible causes, your card is still not accepted, either use an alternate card or contact your financial institution.
5. Can Klipfolio invoice me?
Yes. We can set up invoicing for larger payment amounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify for auto-invoicing.
6. How do I view and download my previous invoices?
Yes. Your subscription automatically renews at the end of your billing period, monthly or annually, depending on your plan.
8. Can I be refunded or credited for partial periods?
9. Is there a grace period for payments?
If your credit card payment is declined, your account enters a 30 day grace period. After you've updated your credit card information, your payment is automatically processed and the grace status is removed. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
If you receive invoices from Klipfolio, they are due upon receipt. If payment is not received in 30 days your account will be placed into a grace period for 30 days. After the 30 day grace period your account will go into arrears until you have updated your billing information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your account.
10. What happens to my account when it's in arrears?
When your account is in arrears, you will not have access to your dashboard. To regain access to your dashboard, you need to update your billing information.
Any accounts in arrears after 60 days are cancelled. Contact email@example.com to pay and re-instate your account.
11. Why has my account been suspended?
Your account was suspended because you are in payment arrears or your account has been cancelled. If your account was cancelled, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Will I be notified if the cost of my plan increases?
You will not be automatically notified of plan cost increases. To continue to deliver a quality product to our customers, we sometimes need to raise our prices. You can rest assured such increases will be value-driven, minimal, and infrequent.
13. How do I cancel my account?
14. Why can't I reactivate my account through the app after cancelling?
If you deleted your account, it can't be recovered. If the account was cancelled, contact email@example.com to reactivate your account. What's the difference between cancelling and deleting your account?