The top left corner of your screen
- Organize and display your Klips on one or several dashboards. To make a dashboard active, just click on its name.
- Click the 3-dot menu beside the name of your dashboard to access a menu of options to rename, share, download, or remove your dashboard.
- Click Add a Klip to access a dropdown list of all available Klips for your dashboard.
- Klipfolio lets you customize the Layout of any dashboard. You can apply a basic template to your dashboard or you can apply a custom layout by selecting the number of grid columns you want to work with when arranging your Klips.
The top right corner of your screen
The top right corner of your screen is the powerhouse of Klipfolio, where you manage everything in your account.
- The Black Background Icon lets you to switch your dashboard to a black background.
- The Big Screen Icon allows you to display your dashboard on a Big Screen, such as a wallboard.
- My Dashboard contains your dashboards and Klips associated with your account.
- The Library is the engine room of Klipfolio. It is where you access, create and edit all of your assets — Klips, Tabs and Data Sources.
- Select your Account Name to check your account settings, get help, or sign out.
- Access Help to discover many customer resources.
- Click the plus sign to add another dashboard.
On your dashboard
Before we go any further, do you know what a Klip is? Klips are containers that look like visualizations or widgets. Klips contain one or more components and are typically focused on a specific KPI, or monitoring information. You can have many different types of components in your Klips, such as tables, bar charts, maps, and gauges.
- Click the Comments Icon to attach notes to Klips that can be viewed by anyone who has access to the Klip.
- Click the More Icon on the top right corner of any Klip to access a menu of options to rename, share, download, or remove your Klip.
Bottom left corner of your screen
Klipfolio lets you build dashboards exactly how you envision them. Your Klipfolio interface has several useful buttons and icons for you to take advantage of. Let's see what's available to you! Simply hover over the red dots to find out more.
Hover over the red squares to see what's on your dashboard.