|Overview||The Funnel Chart component allows you to show your data as it moves through the various stages of a process from the top (the widest) to the bottom (the narrowest) as in a funnel. For example, leads to sales, leads to sales conversion.|
Use different colors to highlight the different stages.
The Funnel Chart component shows your data moving through a number of stages in a process. The data is displayed either as one value for each stage of the process, or as a conversion percentage, or both. This component is ideal for Marketing and Sales data, such as lead sales to conversion, or any other value that can be broken down categorically and compared to the big picture. Here is an example of a Funnel Chart.
You can also create a Funnel chart in a Table component:
Here is the structure of the Funnel Chart component. This area of the Klip Editor is called the Component Tree.
This section includes key information you need to know when working with the Funnel Chart component.
To build a Funnel Chart you will need to select data for both the Values and Labels sub-components.
Note: You can use ARRAY to display data from two data sources.
When you set a Labels option for your Funnel Chart, you can also select one of three Conversion options:
- Don't show.
- As a % of the first stage.
- As a % of the previous stage.
A Conversion option lets you show a percentage based on either the first stage or the previous stage of the process.
If you select the conversion option As a % of the first stage all stages are calculated on the first stage of the process. For example,
- the first stage displays as 100%
- the second stage displays as a percentage of the first stage
- the third stage displays as a percentage of the second stage
- and so on
To display only Conversion percentages, select Funnel Chart, Properties Panel, Labels, and uncheck Show values.
Selecting a different color
You can highlight the different stages of the process by assigning each stage a different color.
- Select the Funnel Chart component from the Component Tree.
- From the Properties panel, select Stage Colors, and then select Override the default colors.
- From the Color Palette, select the color you want to change.
- From the pop-up Color Palette, select the new color.
- Click the Finished button.
The Funnel Chart will automatically resize should the chart be resized at any time. To select a different chart size, select the Funnel Chart component, Properties panel.
These articles list other components you might want to consider building in Klipfolio.