- What is a dashboard?
- What does API Calls/Day mean?
- What are Published Links?
- What if I need more assets than my plan allows?
- How much does Klipfolio cost?
- Does "Unlimited Users" really mean unlimited?
- What is Client Management?
- What does Klipfolio mean by User?
- Are professional services available?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How do I update my account information?
- Can Klipfolio invoice me?
- Does my account auto-renew?
- Where can I find more information on payment?
1. What is a dashboard?
A dashboard is a collection of visualizations on a single page. You may have many dashboards in your account. The dashboard limit for each Klipfolio plan applies to all dashboards in your dashboard list as well as any Client Accounts you may have. Refer to the count at the top of your Dashboards list page to see how many dashboards you're currently using.
2. What does API Calls/Day mean?
This is the number of calls that can be made against Klipfolio’s REST API, http://apidocs.klipfolio.com/. This number is the limit to the number of API requests allowed per day based on your plan. This limit does not relate to the number of data source refreshes per day that are allowed in an account.
3. What are Published Links?
Published Links enable you to share your dashboards with others, even those outside of your account. There are a few options for publishing links, from making your dashboards publicly available, searchable, and indexable by search engines, to more private access that requires a link and, optionally, a password. Learn more.
4. What if I need more assets than my plan allows?
No problem! Talk to firstname.lastname@example.org about changing to a plan that enables you to create as much content as you need.
5. How much does Klipfolio cost?
Check out our pricing at klipfolio.com/pricing
6. Does “Unlimited Users” really mean unlimited?
It sure does! Look for our plans that enable you to create as many users in Klipfolio as you need.
For organizations who are interested in creating and sharing dashboards for their Clients, our Partner Program and Client Management functionality helps them keep client data securely separated and organized. Check out our Partners Section or email email@example.com for more details.
8. What does Klipfolio mean by ser?
A user is a named individual who can log into Klipfolio with a unique email address and password to access a dashboard. It’s easy to add a new user and start sharing dashboards: Sign into Klipfolio → Click Users → Add a User. Learn more.
9. Are Professional Services available?
Absolutely! We’re happy to help! Our Ninja Services Team designs and delivers every type of dashboard imaginable. As an add-on to your subscription, we can work with you to build the dashboard you have in mind and and arm your team with the ability to manage and expand on it in the future. Included when you sign up is time with a Klipfolio Ninja, priority ticket handling, and live chat with a Support Team member during business hours. More information is available here or reach out to us for a chat.
10. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal. You can set up automated billing. If you want to set up invoicing for larger transaction amounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. How do I update my account information?
To update your account information, for example, your email address or company name, click on your Name > Account > Company > Company Info and edit your information as needed. If you do not see the option you are looking for, contact email@example.com.
We can set up invoicing for larger payment amounts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify for auto-invoicing.
Yes. Your account will be automatically renewed.
14. Where can I find more information on payment?
For more information, see the payment FAQ.