- What is a dashboard?
- What are Published Links?
- What if I need more assets than my plan allows?
- How much does Klipfolio cost?
- Does "Unlimited Users" really mean unlimited?
- What is Client Management?
- What does Klipfolio mean by User?
- Are professional services available?
- How do I update my account information?
- Why can't I see the plan I'm looking for?
- Where can I find more information on payment?
1. What is a dashboard?
A dashboard is a collection of visualizations on a single page. You may have many dashboards in your account. The dashboard limit for each plan applies to all dashboards in your dashboard list as well as any Client Accounts you may have. Refer to the count at the top of your Dashboards list page to see how many dashboards you're currently using.
2. What are Published Links?
Published Links enable you to share your Klip dashboards with others, even those outside of your account. There are a few options for publishing links, from making your dashboards publicly available, searchable, and indexable by search engines, to more private access that requires a link and, optionally, a password. Learn more.
No problem! Talk to firstname.lastname@example.org about changing to a plan that enables you to create as much content as you need.
Check out our pricing at klipfolio.com/pricing
It sure does! Look for our plans that enable you to create as many users as you need.
6. What is Client Management?
For organizations who are interested in creating and sharing dashboards for their Clients, our Partner Program and Client Management functionality helps them keep client data securely separated and organized. Check out our Partners Section or email email@example.com for more details.
7. What does Klipfolio mean by user?
A user is a named individual who can log into Klipfolio with a unique email address and password to access a dashboard. It’s easy to add a new user and start sharing dashboards: Sign into Klipfolio → Click Users → Add a User. Learn more.
8. Are Professional Services available?
Absolutely! We’re happy to help! Our Data Hero Services Team designs and delivers every type of dashboard imaginable. As an add-on to your subscription, we can work with you to build the dashboard you have in mind and arm your team with the ability to manage and expand on it in the future. Included when you sign up is time with a Klipfolio expert and priority ticket handling. More information is available here or reach out to us via email.
To update your account information, for example, your email address or company name, click on your Name > Account > Company > Company Info and edit your information as needed. If you do not see the option you are looking for, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Why can't I see the pricing plan I'm looking for?
- When you’re new to Klips and indicate during trial sign-up that you want to “Create reports and dashboards for your external clients”, we customize your experience by enabling your account with Partner features, meaning you will only see the pricing plan options available to Klipfolio Partners. Please contact us if you are not building dashboards for your clients or you want to see all available pricing plans.
- If you’ve been using Klips for a while, you might be using more resources than the hidden plans allow. The lower-priced plans can easily be unlocked by removing those excess resources (often dashboards or published links). Contact us at email@example.com if you need help choosing the plan that’s right for you.
11. Where can I find more information on payment?
For more information, see the payment FAQ.