Before you contact our Support Team, browse our Knowledge Base for information and tips. If you can't find what you're looking for, check for an answer in our Klipfolio Community Forum to see if anyone else posted a similar question. Answering the following questions before contacting Support will help us resolve your issue more efficiently.
Are you using a supported web-browser?
Verify that you are using a supported web-browser: Klipfolio system requirements.
What does Support need from you?
To help us help you, enable Support access to your dashboard account by granting Klipfolio Support access to your account. Record the affected dashboard, metric, Klip, or data source name.
Note: When reporting an issue with a metric, you must provide both the name of the metric and the name of the modelled data source that was used to create it.
Gather any web browser error messages by enabling your web-browser's console and take a screenshot of the generated output. If any links exist within the Console or Network tabs, click each link, and send us the generated output.
- For Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+J, or right-click anywhere on the dashboard, select Inspect, and select the Console tab.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+K, or right-click anywhere on the dashboard, select Inspect Element, and select the Console tab.
If you encounter an error message and need to contact us for help, please include the following:
- A copy of the actual error code (see above).
- A screenshot of the error message.
- An explanation of what you were doing when the message displayed.
How do I contact Support?
If you still can't find the answer, don't hesitate to contact a member of our Support Team by sending an email to email@example.com. Remember to attach any console error messages and to provide as much as information as possible so we can help you resolve the issue.