This article outlines how you can give a user in your partner account access to a client account. By doing so, users can build and manage Klips for a number of different clients.
Roles allow the user to perform a specific action. In order to grant a user client access, the user must be assigned either an editor role, or a custom role. If you give the user a custom role, it must include the following permissions under the Clients section:
- Access client section
- Edit clients
- Sign in to client as admin
For more information on working with custom roles, see Adding a custom role and users.
Sharing a client
Before proceeding with the steps below, you need to create a group. The group should include the user or users that will access the client account. For more information on creating groups, see Creating groups.
Use the following steps to give a user access to a client account.
- Click the Clients link.
- Select the client you want to share with the group.
- Under General Info, click the Sharing section.
- Click the Edit link.
- Select the group or groups that will have access to the client.
- From the dropdown menu, select an appropriate Right.
- Sign in as admin only gives a group the ability to sign in with admin rights. This means they would have full access to the client's data.
- Sign in as admin and edit client settings gives a group admin rights and permission to edit the About this client page. This means they would have the ability to enable specific client features, for example, Download Reports.
- Sign in as view-only allows a group to sign in with view-only rights. This means they can preview the dashboard as the client would see it.
- Click Save.