The Klip Gallery has many pre-built Klips to connect your Google Analytics data. This article includes answers to the following questions:
- Where do I find my Campaign Name in Google Analytics?
- How do I edit my Google Analytics Klip to show a different website?
Where do I find my Campaign Name in Google Analytics?
You will need your campaign name in Google Analytics for the Campaign Stats and Campaign Funnel Klips.
To find your campaign name:
- Log in to Google Analytics.
- Under Acquisition > Campaigns > All Campaigns, copy a campaign name from the list and paste it into the Campaign Stats text box in Klipfolio.
How do I edit my Google Analytics Klip to show a different website?
To edit your Google Analytics Klip to show a different website:
- From your Klip, click the 3-dot menu and click About this Klip.
- At Uses Data Sources, click the data source you want to reconfigure.
- At Connection, click Reconfigure Connection.
- On Connect an Account, select your connection token.
- Click Next Step.
- On the Edit Data Source page, edit the Query URI get the data you want.
- Click Submit.
- After verifying your data, click Done.
Note: If you want to change your Google Analytics Klip to show data from a website that you manage in a completely different Google Analytics account, you will need to authenticate with the login credentials of the other Google Analytics account.