The DoubleClick Campaign Performance dashboard shows you how your different campaigns are performing.
To learn more about the DoubleClick Campaign Performance dashboard and to add it, click here.
This article includes:
How do I connect my DoubleClick Campaign Performance dashboard?
To connect your DoubleClick Campaign Performance dashboard:
- Once you've added the dashboard to your account, click Connect your Data.
- On Connect to services, click Connect an Account.
Note: You can manage your tokens in Klipfolio under Connected Accounts in the Account section.
- Select your DoubleClick User Profile.
- When you click Add Klip, Klipfolio automatically generates a report in your DoubleClick account that it can reference as a data source.
- Repeat for all the Klips on your dashboard.
Frequently asked questions
This article includes answers to some common questions about the DoubleClick Campaign Performance dashboard. Don’t see your question? Contact Klipfolio support.
- How do I stop my DoubleClick reports from being generated by Klipfolio?
- Where do I find my Klipfolio report in DoubleClick?
- Why can’t I connect to my data?
How do I stop my DoubleClick reports from being generated by Klipfolio?
If you want to prevent Klipfolio from generating reports, delete the data source from the Library or delete the Connected Account (OAuth) token.
Where do I find my Klipfolio report in DoubleClick?
You can find your report in your DoubleClick account under Report Builder > DoubleClick Campaign Stats (used by Klipfolio).
Why can’t I connect to my data?
There are two possible reasons:
- You do not have sufficient permissions. For example, the dashboard and Klips will not work if you only have View Only access in DoubleClick.
- You have over 10MB of data in your report. If that's the case,
- Add a filter to the report, for example, to show only the top 5 campaigns.
- Restrict the date period to, for example, the last 30 days.