Finding your PowerMetrics
To quickly find the PowerMetrics that matter most to you:
- Add PowerMetrics to your Starred list to set them as favourites.
- Apply filtering to display all PowerMetrics, only the ones created by you, those that have been shared with you, your starred PowerMetrics, or Klipfolio sample PowerMetrics.
If you are an Admin user, and you click All, you will see ALL of the PowerMetrics in your account. PowerMetrics that have not been shared with you will display with a Lock icon. You can click the PowerMetric’s 3-dot menu and either view information about the PowerMetric (by selecting About) or delete the PowerMetric from the account (by selecting Delete).
Note: You can learn more about a PowerMetric by clicking its 3-dot menu and selecting About. The following information will display for the PowerMetric: the name of the PowerMetric view (if applicable), the name of the source PowerMetric, the owner, when it was last refreshed and last modified, and a definition and formula (if it was created using a metric from our MetricHQ). You can do this either from the PowerMetric’s Explore View or from a PowerMetric dashboard (when in View mode).
Creating a list of favourite PowerMetrics
To get quick access to the PowerMetrics you refer to most often, add them to your Starred list. After you have set specific PowerMetrics as "starred", they'll display as a list in your left navigation sidebar. You can add up to 40 starred PowerMetrics to your Starred list.
There are a few ways to add a PowerMetric to your Starred list:
- On the PowerMetrics List page, click the PowerMetric's 3-dot menu and click Add to Starred.
- With a PowerMetric open in its Explore View, click the 3-dot menu beside its name and select Add to Starred. Alternatively, you can click the Add to Starred (star icon) in the upper-right corner of the window.
Note: Your unstarred, most recently viewed PowerMetrics display in the side navigation bar under Recent, sorted alphabetically.
Filtering to see the PowerMetrics you created
You can filter on the PowerMetrics List page to see only the PowerMetrics you created.
To display the PowerMetrics you created:
Adding PowerMetrics to a dashboard
To add a PowerMetric to a dashboard from your list of PowerMetrics:
- In the left navigation sidebar, click PowerMetrics, to open your PowerMetrics List page.
- Select the PowerMetric you want to add to a dashboard to enter its Explore View.
- Beside the PowerMetric's name, click the 3-dot menu and select Add to dashboard > Add to PowerMetric dashboard.
- Either select an existing PowerMetric dashboard or click + New PowerMetric dashboard.
- Click Save.
You can delete a PowerMetric from your PowerMetric List page or from the PowerMetric's Explore View page.
To delete a PowerMetric from your PowerMetric List page:
- On the PowerMetric List page, click the 3-dot menu for the PowerMetric you want to delete and select Delete.
To delete a PowerMetric from its Explore View page:
- On the PowerMetric List page, select the PowerMetric you want to delete to enter its Explore View.
- Click the 3-dot menu beside the PowerMetric's name and select Delete.
- Click Delete.