The Content Effectiveness dashboard uses Google Analytics and Google Search Console to show you your website behaviour to identify opportunities, optimize web content, and track results.
To learn more about the Content Effectiveness dashboard and to add it, click here.
How do I connect my Content Effectiveness dashboard?
To connect your Content Effectiveness dashboard:
- Once you've added the dashboard to your account, click Connect your Data.
- On Connect to services, click Connect an Account.
Note: You can manage your tokens in Klipfolio under Connected Accounts in the Account section.
- Click Next Step.
- For Google Analytics, using the drop-down lists, select your Analytics Account, Web Property, Analytics, and Goal.
- Click Update Klip.
- Click Next Klip to continue for all the Klips on your dashboard.
- For Google Search Console, repeat steps using your Google Search Console credentials.