The 2018 Year-in-Review dashboard uses Google Analytics to compare your 2018 website performance to your 2017 results.
To learn more about the 2018 Year-in-Review dashboard and to add it, click here.
How do I connect my 2018 Year-in-Review dashboard?
To connect your 2018 Year-in-Review dashboard:
- Once you've added the dashboard to your account, click Connect your Data.
- On Connect to services, click Connect an Account.
Note: You can manage your tokens in Klipfolio under Connected Accounts in the Account section.
- Click Next Step.
- For Google Analytics, using the drop-down lists, select your Analytics Account, Web Property, and Analytics Profile.
- Click Update Klip.
- Click Next Klip to continue for all the Klips on your dashboard.
- For Google Search Console, repeat steps using your Google Search Console credentials.