- Where are the details for my PowerMetrics plan?
- Are PowerMetrics and PowerMetric dashboards actually unlimited?
- What are Viewer and Editor users?
- What top-ups are available?
- How do I reduce editor users?
- What is a data service?
- What happens when I reach my maximum data services?
- How does data history work?
- How often does my data get updated?
- My needs have changed. How do I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
- How do I update my account information?
- Where can I find more information on payment?
1. Where are the details for my PowerMetrics plan?
2. Are PowerMetrics and PowerMetric dashboards actually "unlimited"?
Absolutely! There are virtually no limits to the number of PowerMetrics and PowerMetric dashboards you can add to your account. Please note, however, that the number of PowerMetrics and dashboards is governed by fair-use limits. Also, if you have an exceedingly large number of PowerMetrics and dashboards, your overall account performance could be impacted.
3. What are Viewer and Editor users?
When you add a user to your account they are automatically given the PowerMetrics Viewer role. This role enables them to view and share PowerMetrics and PowerMetric dashboards. If you want a user to be able to edit and create assets, assign them to the PowerMetrics Editor role. Learn more about users and roles here.
4. What top-ups are available?
If you have a Plus or Pro plan, you can add more Editor users, at an additional cost, to enable more people on your team to create and edit data sources, PowerMetrics, and PowerMetric dashboards. When you reach your limit, you will be prompted to purchase additional editor users.
5. How do I reduce editor users?
If you’ve reached the maximum number of editor users for your plan but don’t wish to upgrade right now, you can reduce the number of editor users by removing the editor role from your users who don’t require that set of permissions. You manage users, roles, and permissions in the Account admin page.
To reduce editor users:
- In the left navigation sidebar, click the button, select Klipfolio Account, and click the Users & Permissions tab.
- Click Roles and select the PowerMetrics Editor role.
- Click Users to see a list of users that have been assigned to the editor role.
- Click Add or Remove Users.
- In the With Role box, select users for which you want to remove the editor role. After selecting them, click the left-pointing arrow to move them to the Without Role box.
- Click Save.
6. What is a data service?
Your data comes from data services. These include applications like Google Analytics and Facebook but also local files, files that are stored or shared in the cloud, and files that are accessed from FTP, SFTP, and SQL databases. The number of data services you can access depends on your pricing plan.
7. What happens when I reach my maximum data services?
If you see a message like this when adding PowerMetrics, you’ve reached the maximum number of data services for your plan:
You can continue adding PowerMetrics for the data services you've connected to so far. However, if you want access to more data services, you can either click Upgrade (to move to a more comprehensive plan) or remove one or more of the data services you're currently using. To reduce the number of data services you’re using, you need to remove their associated data sources. For example, if you want to remove connections to your LinkedIn Ads data service, go to your data source list page (accessed from the left navigation sidebar, either by clicking your Account Name > Data Sources OR by clicking Data Sources). Select all LinkedIn Ads data sources from the list and click Delete. Note: PowerMetrics that used the deleted data service will stop updating.
8. How does data history work?
The number of months or years of data history you can access depends on your PowerMetrics plan. Regardless of your plan, we continue to collect your data history for you. If you move to a higher plan, you will immediately be able to access more data history.
9. How often does my data get updated?
Depending on your plan, your data is refreshed (updated) at set intervals (as often as every 15 minutes - depending on your plan). The refresh interval rate may vary depending on the volume of your data and its complexity.
10. My needs have changed. How do I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
To change plans, click your Account Name (located at the bottom of the left navigation sidebar) and select Plans. To upgrade your plan, on the Plans page, click SELECT PLAN for the plan you want to switch to, and click UPDATE. If you want to downgrade your plan, either click SELECT PLAN or REDUCE USAGE. (If you switch to a lower-priced plan, you may need to reduce the number of Editor users and data services you are using.) When reducing your PowerMetric Editor users, we recommend doing so by removing the editor role for each relevant user. Before removing their editor role, ask them to share their assets (for example, their PowerMetrics) with another PowerMetric Editor user and grant them full editing access.
11. How do I update my account information?
12. Where can I find more information on payment?
For answers to your payment questions, go here.