When you organize individual users into groups, you can quickly share assets (metrics, dashboards, and data sources) with targeted Klipfolio account members. For example, you can add users to a group called "Marketing", and then share all marketing-related assets with the group. All members will be able to see all of the metrics, dashboards, and data sources that are shared with the group.
- When creating groups, we suggest you give them meaningful names and, optionally, descriptions to help distinguish each group. After creating groups, you will need to add members to them from your existing database of users. Learn about adding users here.
To create a group:
- Click the button in the left navigation sidebar and select Account. Then, on the left, click Groups.
- Click Create a Group.
- Provide a Name and, optionally, a Description for the group.
- Select individual users to add to the group and move them from the Non-Members to the Members area by clicking the right-facing arrows or, if you want to add all of the displayed users at once, click Add All.
- When you are done adding users, click Save.