This article describes how to delete a user from your account.
Note: If you need to reduce the number of Editor users to fit within your pricing plan limits, remember that you don't have to delete the user - you can just remove the PowerMetrics Editor role for the user.
To delete a user:
- In the left navigation sidebar, click the button and select Klipfolio Account.
- On the left, click Users & Permissions.
- On the All Users page, select a user from the list.
- Click the Delete User button.
Why can't I delete a user?
If you are having trouble deleting a user, it could be that:
- You don't have a role with the necessary permissions. To delete a user, you must have an Account Administrator role.
- The user is the Primary Contact. Klipfolio will not let you delete the primary contact of an account until you have selected another user as the primary contact.
To change the primary contact for an account:
- In Klipfolio, click on your name and select Account.
- Select the Company tab.
- Within Company Info, beside Primary Contacts, click Edit.
- Select another user as the primary contact.
- Click Save.