Follow along with our co-founder Allan Wille as he describes how to navigate the query builder and retrieve data from the QuickBooks API.
Learn how to:
- Use the query builder in PowerMetrics to retrieve custom data from the QuickBooks API.
- Query and retrieve data, using the ProfitLossMonthly, BankAccountsSummaryReport, Customers, SalesReceipts, Purchases, PurchaseOrders, and Accounts data views as examples.
- Select our "shortcut" data views as an easy way to get started with pre-formatted data.
- Understand which data views are most likely to include historical data.
- Create effective, efficient data sources by applying filters to narrow down your data.
Watch the video demo: