Follow along with our co-founder Allan Wille as he describes how to navigate the query builder and retrieve data from the QuickBooks API to create a Current Assets metric.
Learn how to:
- Use the query builder in PowerMetrics to retrieve custom data from the QuickBooks API.
- Query and retrieve data, using the BalanceSheetSummaryReport data view.
- Apply filters to narrow down your data - in this case to only include data for current assets.
- Edit the data in the modeller by writing a formula using the SUBSTITUTE function and
- Create a custom Current Assets metric.
Watch the video demo: