How can we help?
Work with Data in the Klip Editor
Once you have data in Klipfolio, you can build your own visualizations (we call them Klips). Let these articles help you master the Klip Editor! The Klip Editor workspace gives you full control to design your Klips, and use formulas and functions to manipulate your data.
- Common scenarios for building Klips
- How do I use IF to align data?
- How do I use LOOKUP to align data?
- Common User Input Control scenarios: Counting all tickets by quarter, by month, by weekday
- Common Table scenarios: Selecting start and end dates to display number of boxes sold by country
- Common Pie Chart scenarios: Displaying total number of surveys as a percentage by country
- Creating a simple and a more complex bar chart
- Building a Bar/Line Chart with a secondary y axis
- Adding a drop down list to a Gauge component
- Building a gauge component that displays a cumulative total
- Displaying a cumulative total
- Displaying poll results using the pie chart component